Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Never Trust a pretty face…Part 3 of 3

On Monday, I slept quietly in my bed, as sugar plums danced in my head (Sorry, I had to type that). Suddenly, the phone rang, and in a foggy haze, I picked it up. “Hello?” I managed to say.

“James, this is Simone,” she said. Her voice sounded smooth on the phone.

Sweet, she called me back. “Yeah,” I said.

“Did you read any of that magazine?” she asked.

How about we discuss it over dinner? Yet, I didn't say that. I told her what I thought of the magazine, I lied and said it good and stuff, but in reality I found it boring. However, I noticed she wasn't really interested in the magazine.

“Well, if you enjoyed the magazine, you'll like what I have to say next...” Simone said.

I kind of nodded off, not really listening to what she had to say at all. See I'm already ignoring her, we were meant to be together! Anyway, I brought myself around.

“Let me patch you through to my Supervisor,” Simone said.

What...visor? I began to realize that my Simone didn't really want to chat on the phone. My first thought was that I've been bamboozled. After a short paused, the evil Supervisor came on, a dude.

“Hey, James. How you doing? I wonder if you’d be interested in a new business at home opportunity?”

Me want woman back! That was when I knew she set me up. I would call her the B-word, but I won’t because she's still cute. I hung up on the Evil Supervisor, feeling defeated and tired. I went back to see feeling like a sucker.

So, now I have some new rules that I live by.

Never trust a pretty woman that approaches you at a gas station, asking for your phone number. I know I wouldn't have given a dude a chance to speak to me, let alone to give me a magazine, or take my phone number.

Never trust a woman out of your league for anything, because she wants something.

Use the Magazine trick on chicks. Ask them to 'review' the Magazine and then get their phone number. (Note: Don't use EGM or Gamepro, or PSM: she might take this magazine the wrong way...).

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47