Wednesday, September 13, 2006

fanboy funk

Yeah, so I’m a fanboy even though I don’t look like one. So, I decided to look up some more terms based on the word Fanboy from Urbandictionary.com

Fanboy: A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture (e.g. sci-fi, comics, Star Wars, video games, anime, hobbits, Magic the Gathering, etc.), but who lets his passion override social graces.

At the mall I almost got mowed over by some Dragonball Z fanboy on his skateboard.

Comment: You better be glad the DZ fanboy didn’t turn Super Saiyan 3 and light your ass up.

__________________________

Fanboi: A person who posts in internet forums with a bigger signature than what he posts. Signature sometimes contain full computer specs, 1-2 images (that contain the LOGO for the company/game/other the person is a fanboi of)

LOL! You suck, I have no problems!

Comment: I don’t have a long signature, hell I have no signature at all, but I someday want to be promoted from Fanboy to Fanboi.

_________________

Fanboygasm: Over exitement similar to an orgasm only over something like a videogame.

OMG! I just got FFX-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1111!!!!!1111!!!!! !! *fanboygasm*

Comment: Unlike most fanboys, I don’t fake my Fanboygasms. “Whoa, FFXII Rockz !!!!1111”

_________________

fanboy funk: A smell that emanates from a fanboy. Usually due to a lack of hygiene.

That is some serious fanyboy funk, he probably hasn't showered the whole week!

Comment: When I first saw this term, I thought it meant like a nerd jazz song or something. Anyone that knows me personally knows I like to smell good and keep very clean, people say I smell like a bar of soap, so I am not big on the Fanboy funk, but I’ve been around many folks that do have that funk, and it’s not pleasant at all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fanboy

Powned, I rulezzz !!!!11111

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminded of this

Semaj said...

That was funny as hell, loved the too small sailermoon suit. Foamy is always the best.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47