Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Never Trust a pretty face…

Magneto: Mr. Laurio, never trust a beautiful woman. Especially one who's interested in you.

You know what, he's right.

Friday, 4:00 PM

Like many of my stories, this one begins at a gas station. After filling up on Chinese food, I drove my car to a local gas station. I got out and went to the booth to pay. As I walked toward my car, another car pulled up on the opposite side of my gas pump. I looked inside the side window of the car and noticed an African-American woman sitting in the driver's seat. I couldn't quite tell, but I believe she was attractive, but I didn't put much into it and went to the other side to my car to pump gas.

“Excuse me,” a female voice stated. Her tone was professional, yet sweet.

The young black woman from the car emerged on my side of the pump. Her skin was a warm light-brown tone, and she had a very fit and nice figure. Her face was beautiful and her light brown eyes enticing. She wore a black business professional outfit.

The first thing that came to my mind was Dude, she's freaking hot.

“Yes,” I managed to say. Don't stare at her chest while talking to her.

She brightly smiled. “My name is Simone.”

End of Part 1

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47