Sunday, September 24, 2006

Never Trust a pretty face…Part 2 of 3

Hello,” I replied, not sure what to say next. Hell, for all I knew, she could have pulled out a gun and shot me. She wants something and not in a sexual way either.

How are you doing?” she said, smiling.

GD she looks cute. I thought. I said, “I'm doing great.” You lie!

There was an uneasy pause before anyone said anything.

Simone then brought out a magazine from her car, and handed it to me. “I want you to have this.”

Great, a freaking magazine. Man, it better have your home phone number on it. I flipped over the magazine to the cover, Great Success issue 1 was the title. WTF

She smiled again. “Can I get your phone number and name, because I want you to review this magazine, and read everything.”

I shrugged and said, “Sure.”

I'll call you back and we can discuss what you liked about the magazine,” She said.

I should have turned her down and got into my car, but when it comes to pretty women, men don't think logically. Come on, James. This woman came up to talk to you, and not anyone else. She's freaking hot, give her your phone number. Do I have to remind you the last time you've been on a date, loser?

I gave her my name and phone number.

She took out a notepad and wrote it down. A tiny smirk formed on her thick sexy lips. She looked at me with her pretty eyes, and gestured with her pen. “I heard that name before... Can't place it though.”

Did I piss off someone she knows? Someone I dated?

“I get that a lot.”

After that, we parted ways and she promised to call me back in a few days...

End of Part 2

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47