Thursday, September 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Has the entertainment world gone mad? Stefani Launches Line of Dolls: Does that mean she’ll have dolls of her Japanese posse? (Who are American born, but aren’t allowed to speak English). For $24.95, these dolls better sing ‘Holler Back Girl’.

~No one is shocked that that Paris Hilton got a DUI, hell not even Paris. I hope she didn’t go out like Mel Gibson. Hey, let’s make some drunken Paris Hilton dolls that puke when you pull her string.

~It looks like Rocks, with the funky teeth, has quit UPS. We can only hope. I hated this guy.

~Speaking of work, there was this girl that used to work on my belt, and someone just told me she used to make-out with a guy (Steven) she was never attracted to in the parking lot after work. What a slut… You would think she would have learned after having a child with guy who was cheating on her. Uh, couldn’t she have had regular make out sessions with me?

~I’ll have another chapter in my book done by the end of the week. I can’t believe how much has been accomplished. I’m really impressed with the direction the book is going. 130 pages and counting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're writing a book? :D What's it on?

And PH - don't get me started. Don't get me started.

Kate Ford said...

HAHAHAHAHA Oh my god this is hilareous! Amen to the Paris Hilton dolls. Just too funny.

Semaj said...

@ Yvonne: Yep, a sci-fi book. First of a Trilogy, I hope. I have to find an agent though
I’d loved to hear your thoughts on Paris. I just can’t believe she’s gotten famous for doing nothing, (well she did make those two sex tapes). Remember she also ran into a parked car a few months ago.

@Kate Ford: Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes, Paris brings the worst out of me, and the Simpson girls, er the real life ones and not the cartoon show ones.

Anonymous said...

Writing a trilogy takes some damn determination and hard work ... good luck with that Semaj =)

As for Paris - well, I have to say in some twisted way I admire her. She obviously isn't as stupid as she pretends to be to have gotten where she is today.

Still doesn't mean I have to like her :P

Semaj said...

Yeah, she seems to be media Savvy, and good at self-promotion, so I with you on disliking her.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47