Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Uh, Reddit has a subreddit for McDonald's freakouts

Uh, Reddit has a subreddit for McDonald's freakouts
I've been saying for a while that there seems to be a lot of crazy and stupid reactions and freakouts at those McDonald's places. It seems like they're putting something in the food to make people act like total assholes. I think I am going to give McDonald's a time out for a while because the food has been really bad or bland for me. Heck, even the fries are boring and tasteless now.I can't believe I am at an age when I actually hate going to McDonald's now.  
Remember when you were so happy about going to one back when you were a kid?

Anyway, there is always some thug or ratchet woman freaking out there. And, now there is actually a Reddit devoted to it. There should be more in the sub-reddit.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47