Tuesday, March 03, 2015

The Razzie Award winners...

The Razzie Award winners...
 Because I am more into the Raspberry Awards than the Oscars, I will do a post about the “winners” of this award. I am more into people's failure than successes. I think people get too full of themselves and start overlook their flaws. Plus, we know it's more fun to piss on a turd anyway.
Worst Picture: Saving Christmas (Samuel Goldwyn) : Kirk Cameron's little baby of a film. Somehow, he's managed to make a more far worst than his other religious based movies. However, The Legend of Hercules is probably a worst movie. I sat through Legend and that movie is a flaming turd. I think the Razzies hated Kirk even more. I can understand that. 
 Worst Actor: Kirk Cameron in Saving Christmas as Kirk/Himself : Adam Sandler might be a bad actor sometimes, but he wasn't that bad in Blended. Blended was more of a boring movie with only one or two funny moments. Plus, he had to add his sports stuff in there too with Shaq again. However. I think Kirk is a bigger ass than Adam or Cage. Cage looked bored in Left Behind. Kellan Lutz is just a block of wood.
Worst Actress: Cameron Diaz in The Other Woman and Sex Tape as Carly Whitten and Annie Hargrove : Another Cameron, this time a Diaz. Yes, I saw Sex Tape and got halfway through The Other Woman before stopping, which is the reason I haven't wrote a review. She's really bad in both movies. However, I think Other Woman made a lot of movies, which probably should piss off feminists even more than 50 Shades of Gray.
Worst Supporting Actor: Kelsey Grammer in The Expendables 3, Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (voice only), Think Like a Man Too and Transformers: Age of Extinction as Bonaparte, Tin Man, Lee Fox and Harold Attinger : Damn, the man's been busy. He actually gets points though for showing up for a cameo in the new X-Men. Shaquille O'Neal deserves it for being Shaq in everything. He stinks up everything even Good Burger. Some say Kiefer Sutherland deserves it too. If he says “damn it” or “get down!” in a movie or series he's alright in my book. 
 Worst Supporting Actress: Megan Fox in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as April O'Neil : Okay, fine. She might be hot as hell, but there is not much else there. You would think they'd find someone much smarter to play one of the more important geek girls from this era of pop culture.
Worst Screen Combo: Kirk Cameron and his ego in Saving Christmas : I'd put “Kellan Lutz and either his abs, his pecs or his glutes in The Legend of Hercules ” in the running too. Actually, Lutz is the male version of Fox.
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Annie (remake of the 1982 film with the same name) : Completely unnecessary, but I hated the original one too. Did anyone even bother seeing the remake? This was one of Will Smith's pet projects right? Was it worst than Atlas Shrugged part 3? 
  Worst Director: Michael Bay for Transformers: Age of Extinction : Yes, I can see that. I gave up on the Transformers movies after part 2, and this is coming from a guy that grew up watching the old show. Bay has ruined the franchise for me until someone forcefully removes him from the series. Bay has turned a nerd franchise into a the Mountain Dew version of TF.
Worst Screenplay: Saving Christmas (written by Darren Doane and Cheston Hervey) : Wait, there was a script?
The Razzie Redeemer Award: Ben Affleck (From RAZZIE “Winner” for Gigli to Oscar Darling for Argo and Gone Girl) : Yeah, Ben has turned himself around. I am not sure about the Batman thing, but the movies he makes on his own are pretty good. I liked Argo. It's a long way from Jersey Girl and Gigli to Gone Girl.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47