Monday, March 23, 2015

Monica Lewinsky TED Talk

Monica Lewinsky TED Talk
She comes across rather smart and charming. I was never a huge fan of her because she represented the problem of taking focus away from other news stories. I hated that the far right used her as a political tool and she sort of kept quiet. I can only imagine my full name becoming a verb.
Monica starts to break down halfway through the speech. And, you can tell its real. She actually believes in what she is saying. I can see her point, but she seems to take a turn too much to cyborg-bullying. She sort of went into hiding in England if I remember correctly.
I really don't have a problem with her now. But, you can't mix slut-shaming with a guy that was secretly recorded having without his permission. One is a woman taking a nude selfie or web video for public consumption and the is a being embarrassed beyond comprehension.
Can you really stop this type of click-baiting given how powerful sites like Gawker Media is now and others like Fox News? Nope, probably not.

Anyway, she looks good.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47