Friday, March 20, 2015

Skate Man/Jim Sterling Saga: It keeps getting better and better...

Skate Man/Jim Sterling Saga: It keeps getting better and better...
At this point, I am sure this IS the Tommy Wiseau of gaming. Jim's fans uncovered the wonderful website from Digpex Games. I couldn't find anything on it. But like a bad case of warts, the site turned up and it is...retro(?). The games look like pre-PS1 3D games. I would post some pictures, but I don't want Digpex to come after me claiming I am a bully. 
Make sure and go there and marvel at the games coming up. 
From Kotaku via the dev's reply, (("I know he got the law on his side and little followers," said the developer. "some of the greenlight developers too have contact me that saying that does how he do use the law and He will get the the video back running. but that does not mean He will continue to enjoy the HARD WORK of the Indie Game Developers videos forever. " ))
Yeah, he knows that he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Since it was a “trailer/demo” it falls under promotional material. My problem is why isn't there a penalty against people who do false copyright claims? YouTube really needs to clean this portion up. And, shouldn't YT also reinstate the video now that the dev has come clean about the false strike?
YT really needs to revamp this, because it is getting out of hand.

Man, I needed a good laugh and this story keeps getting better and better.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47