Thursday, February 19, 2015

Random Things

Random Things
~I'm feeling a little better this week. Last week wasn't a good one for me with all the drama going around in the family. However, I am in better spirits this week. I kind of had a good time driving to Memphis and back to Louisville. Now, I have to look for a small time part time job just for the season.
~I watched like half of that SNL 40 Anniversary via the gym's TV. I wasn't really all that impressed with it. So Eddie Murphy was supposed to do a Bill Cosby skit. I guess he felt the heat and didn't want to do it. I don't blame him. However, Cosby was the one that gave him a lot of shit back in the days for Eddie's raunchy content. The Jeopardy skit was funny.
 ~Chevy Chase is losing it?: Has his bad asshole vibe caught up to him? It seems Chase forgot he was on SNL, which launched his career. Having to deal with someone with dementia, it sounds and looks like he has the early stages of it. Dementia is something I don't wish on anyone, because things tend to get worst for them as time passes. Not even Chase deserves it. However, I could be wrong.
~Bobbie Kristina Brown: Can the police NOT screw this up and please make an arrest. Clearly, a certain someone did something to her and she ended up in the bath tub. And, I also find it strange that she ended up in a similar fashion as her mother. Don't screw this up with all the family drama surrounding the case.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47