Monday, February 09, 2015

McDonald's Employee goes ape-crap on store

McDonald's Employee goes ape-crap on store
At first, I thought the crazy employee was a woman. Now, I think the worker is just a feminine man. However, I guess it might be a girl. The person is named Loni, which could be a girl or guy's name.
I'm not going to lie, because I hate my job so much and get so angry that I want to tear shit up. However, I keep a lid on it. I've come close to having some epic meltdowns. This guy/girl took it too far.
Here's what the company had to say.
From City Pages.com, (("We regret the personal dispute that unfolded in our restaurant between two of our employees. The conduct shown in the video is unacceptable and we have taken appropriate action. The well-being of our customers and employees remains McDonald's top priority, and we apologize to our customers who were in the restaurant at that time." ))
Also, a word to the camera guy, thank you for sharing this. However, one, stop showing yourself in the damn video and talking to it. We know who you are. Second, when a guy/girl goes total hulk on a restaurant, keep the camera on the damn action and NOT on the people watching it. Third, everyone stop yelling “world star” please.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47