Monday, February 09, 2015

Iggy Azalea (pizza problems), but a burger ain't one

Iggy Azalea (pizza problems)
 First off, I hate Iggy partly because I hate the “talking black” act she does in her songs. She would be one of the white people that would call me out as not talking “black” enough. Yes, there are white people that talk street and will try to “pull your ghetto card”.
That aside, I found this news story fairly amusing. Iggy ordered a pizza from Papa John's (first mistake) and the pizza guy actually gave out her phone number to a bunch of his tool family members. They started to call her phone (blowing it up).
Yes, it's troubling to know some d-bag pizza guy gave out your number, but I find it also troubling that she as such crazy fans that they would send messages like this. You're invading her privacy and yet you want her to talk to her. Uh, #bounties? If I would have gotten a hold of Shatner's phone number, I wouldn't text him asking to contact me because I am his biggest fan. (I'm not a Shatner fan.)
In this new twitter and hash tag world, we feel we can share with the people that we look up. It is find of strange. While I have talked to several people I've written about, I try not to invade their lives too much.
Papa John's responded to the mess. From the Daily Mail, ((A Papa John’s spokesperson told Daily Mail Online: 'Privacy of our customers and employees is extremely important to us. Papa John's has taken appropriate disciplinary action with regard to the employee involved. We are reaching out directly to Ms. Azalea and hope to resolve this incident and make it right.'))
I kind of hope the guy got fired, because that's a line you don't cross. It seems Papa John's is the d-bag (guy bro) of pizza companies. 
  She went on a twitter tirade and she was actually right in most of her tweets.
((When an employee steals information it's called data breach. It's illegal. There are steps a corporation is supposed to follow afterward. ))
I'd like to point out one tweet though.
((I see some of the more mentally challenged blogs think I'm having a war with papa johns. No, I just want answers & they have none. ))
I guess I am a “mentally challenged blog” because I don't really like you. However, I agree with her.
The best part is DiGiorno Pizza came to her rescue and tweeted, ((.@IGGYAZALEA delivery. Smh ))
Now, that's funny. We know it's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's. 
Papa John's:  The Michael Bay of Pizzas.  
Sad fact is I actually know the girl on the right.  Her name is Chastity Lynn and she's in the "penis" business and not the pizza business.  Does that make me the Papa John's of blogging? 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47