Sunday, September 06, 2009

Random Thoughts

She isn't bad at all.
________________

Random Thoughts

~I turn on the TV today and stupid Ashton Kutcher is on two channels at the same time. I flip through and see Dude Where's My Car and My Boss's Daughter. My head almost exploded. I really can't stand this dude. So far, My Boss's Duaghter is pure crap.

~Sandra Bullock might get a “Razzie for All About Steve”? I still think this will be a hit. It doesn't matter how much reviewers hate this movie, because there are enough Sandra Bullock fans that they will make this a hit. Right now the movie is 11 million dollars.

~A-Rod grops female officer trying to catch a ball. Yeah, A-Rod we saw that little sneaky boob grab. Can't you go around and not feel up a woman at least one day?

~Glenn Beck failed: Uh, that's not the way to flirt with a chick. Sorry, Gleen, you have no game.

2 comments:

MC said...

It is the pause in that Glenn Beck exchange which makes it especially painful.

Semaj said...

Yeah it does, there is such disgust on her face and an expression of disappointment on his when she rejects him.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47