Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lil Mama pulls a mini-Kanye West herself

Lil Mama pulls a mini-Kanye West herself

From Mtv.com

((Her intent was to root Jay-Z on, not disrupt the production, the Brooklyn native said.

"I'm sitting in my seat two rows away from the stage, and Jay-Z is walking through this tunnel and just, like, this adrenaline rush is pumping [through me],"))

Great another person I had no idea existed before the damn VMAs. Think of her crashing Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' performance as a alt-Soy Bomb. So, is it okay for any average Joe to jump on a stage and help the performance by joining their favorite singer? To me, it looked more like a dis than anything else.

The lovely Alicia Keys said it the best.

(("We can appreciate her being overwhelmed and inspired," Keys said, "but we would have appreciated it if she would have did it from her seat."))

Simple and to the point. I'm sure Alicia is just taking the diplomatic approach here.

Is there something in the water that's making people act like complete jackasses? I think it is time for MTV to invest in some archers to snipe anyone that approaches a stage unplanned.

Here's Lil Mama's wiki.

Put a shirt on damn it.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47