Friday, September 25, 2009

Obama and Ash take on the Army of Darkness?

Obama and Ash take on the Army of Darkness?

I heard this one on a review from Earth-2.net. I had to go looking for this one on the Internet. How does one mix Ash with President Obama? I'm not even sure, but there is a limited series coming out this fall. The story deals with Obama visiting a Comic Con and the Army of Darkness attacking.

What is strange is that Obama has shown up in a few comic books from various companies.

He had his own comic book along with John McCain.
I'm not making this up. Why does his suit look like a superhero outfit.
______________________________________________
Spider-man and Obama team up. Was Obama a fan of SpiderMan III?
__________________________________________
I guess green guys are a nice endorsement.
_______________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47