Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Things

Random Things

~Some guy talks about Scientology. I love this guy, in a non-homosexual way. He pretty much sums up Hubbard and his cooky religion. Space people, brilliant.

~Serena Williams was pissed: Coming from a black man, never piss off a black woman. She comes across as more level-headed in her press conference. Serena, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I have two shoulders.

~Top 13 Mic-GaffesT: This was brilliant. The Pat Robertson one was funny.

~I went to a party Saturday, and I have to say it was pretty interesting. I won't get into the details. But let's just say it ended with me and few other people using house cleaning supplies. No, it's not what you think, so keep your mind out of the gutter.

~So, they're revamping the Star Tours Star Wars ride: It is about time. I loved the first one, but it is time to see the technology get an upgrade. Plus, they're adding podracing.

~Instead of the Big Gulp soda, I want to create the Big F'ing Soda cup. The cup will be so big that your future generations will have to finish it.

~Stage Fail: Watch the reaction from the crowd after the stage starts to collapse. Who made this stage, the people behind Jenga.

2 comments:

MC said...

I can't believe I am going to say this, but Rob Schneider was actually involved with something in a movie that I could get behind and applaud.

Semaj said...

omg that was brilliant. I love the disgust in the old guy's face when he says, "They'll talk your ear off and then sue you."

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47