Monday, September 28, 2009

Guy on a bicycle in New York gives people hailing cabs 'high fives'

Guy on a bicycle in New York gives people hailing cabs 'high fives'

Their reactions are freaking priceless.

You have to see one guy get pissed and chase after the biker. The woman saying, WTF was funny too.

The ones were the people were pleased after the unannounced high five made my day. Some of them have the biggest smiles on their faces after that.

I'm tempted to try this in Louisville. But most people only hail cabs on Friday and Saturday nights here. I'm not sure the drunk hot girl or the drugged frat boy will take it that lightly. And, I'm a big guy and I could dislocated someone's arm or knock their heads off.

BTW, his mountain/hybrid bike is very nice. (Hybrid means a cross between a mountain bike and a road bike)

Does anyone have anymore info on this dude?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47