Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~I'm working on my Dannie Darko review, and getting into starting my Crank 2 review. I am not sure when I'll have either one of those done.

~Stormtroopers 9/11: Man, this is so funny. Somehow, this Star Wars spoof makes fun of everything from the design of the Death Star to the crazy 9/11 conspiracy theories. I also like that they mention that the Death Star II will be bigger and stronger.

~What is wrong with Megan Fox? She keeps attacking Michael Bay in nearly every interview she does now. Well, some behind the scenes folks from Bay's crew had some not so nice things to say about Fox. I think some of their points are a little below the belt, but it does give you some insight into her mood.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47