Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mike Duvall does it again

Take a number ladies, this guy is open for business.

Mike Duvall does it again...not what you think

From Reuters,

(("I want to make it clear that my decision to resign is in no way an admission that I had an affair or affairs," Duvall, a 54-year-old family-values Republican from Orange County, said in a statement posted on his website.))

Duvall is either a liar or a cheater.

(("My offense was engaging in inappropriate storytelling and I regret my language and choice of words. The resulting media coverage was proving to be an unneeded distraction to my colleagues and I resigned in the hope that my decision would allow them to return to the business of the state," he said. ))

So you left your job because you told an off-colored story and not because you actually did cheat on your wife? So you made the whole thing up?

Uh, remember the man code, Duvall. Don't brag about a sexual encounter unless it is true.

On the other hand, I think you're just trying to cover your ass for legal action. I'm certain there will be an investigation into banging a lobbyist. I think that is sort of a conflict of interest.

Get this, the man was cheating on his wife with another woman and then cheated on his other woman with another woman. I'm confused...

((Duvall mentions a second woman on the tape, who he says is "hot." He says the woman had asked him if they were "finished." He told her no, adding that: "You know about the other one but the other one doesn't know about you." ))

Calling a guy that looks like a broken down car salesman a player doesn't seem right.

Update: I finally discovered what Eye Patch underwear means now. Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

4 comments:

Paul said...

“Family Values” California state assemblyman representing Orange County, Republican Michael D. Duvall, resigns for apparently not cheating on his wife. Well you have to take his word for it, or maybe believe that hypocrisy has been bred in. In my opinion the Republican Party has been taken over the most extreme religious right (people who love to push their beliefs on others while trying to take away rights of those they just hate) and that’s who they need to extract from their party if you real want to win. Good Luck, because as they said in WACO, “We Ain’t Coming Out”.

Semaj said...

I agree, Paul


And, that's the problem I have with the extreme right, they don't practice what they preach. I'd have more respect for someone if they followed their own rules even if I dont agree with them

Paul said...

But let’s get back to the real problem of political corruption, does anyone think this will get investigated and that things he voted on will need to be affirmed by the remaining members or will nothing happen? Do I hear Tammy Wynette, “Stand By Your Man” playing in the background? I remember not so long ago that other Orange County song favorite, “Stand By Your Tan” (for Tan Nguyen). But that’s another Orange County fool.

Semaj said...

word, I agree,

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47