Thursday, January 24, 2008

videos

Here are a few videos that caught my eye.

Soulja Boy done by Save by the Bell (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnC3QlVPzzA

Was the show really full of so many dorks? I can't believe people liked this show. I heard the show is coming back. Is this true? Anyway, I liked this one for about the first 2 mins

Wiggles - Humpty Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMx_0T9cPAU&feature=related

Okay, this one is brilliant. I can't believe how well this one fits with song. You have to see this video. Those were some tight moves by the Wiggles. I have to learn them. Straight gangsta mack!

Crank That Kosha Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYDBtCN-hk

What in the hell?

4 comments:

MC said...

Wiggles Humpty Dance is awesome in every way. There are times when I want to hear that song where I pick between the real video and that one right there.

Semaj said...

I'm really starting to like these wiggle mashup videos. This one is probably one of the best.

I can't believe I still know the humpty dance song word for word.

MC said...

I just think Digital Underground is the perfect example of how to have a hip hop alterego... something that Eminem should have taken some notes about.

Shock G was so good in both roles.

Semaj said...

They were certainly one of my favorite groups. I even liked some of the later albums.

And you're right about Shock G. Some people never knew that he played Humpty Hump. That's what kills me.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47