Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~Honk if you hate Scientology: Man, I love these guys. BTW, one guy has a train horn on his SUV. One of the Scientology guys comes out and takes pictures of the people. You better believe these people will be looked into by the church. (rumors are they were followed too.)

~Yep, Meet the Spartans was number one this weekend with $18 million. I'm as mad about it as anyone else. Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, the makers of this film, should be forced into retirement. They're responsible for “Date Movie” and “Epic Movie”. Yeah, I know someone that will freely admit to liking these movies, and I get on him about. Please stop going out and seeing these movies. They'll only make more. Keep this in mind, these movies are cheap to make and they can make them fast.

~I've been in a kind of depressed state pretty much since Thurs. I think it has to do with my job and the fact I'm not happy there. I'm trying my best to get out of this funk before it gets worst.

~I was in Blockbusters and this father kept trying to get his kid to get a Veggie Tales DVD. The kid seemed more interested in getting a Tom Clancy videogame instead. I started thinking about what kids are watching today as entertainment. They're watching crap like Veggie Tales. What happened to big f'ing robots and Cobra Commander? TMNT?

5 comments:

Ammaro said...

i cant believe that pile of shit went to number 1......

Ammaro said...

i cant believe that pile of shit went to number 1......

Semaj said...

yeah, I can't believe it. It pretty much made a profit and retained its budgeting cost. There will be more of these shitty movies on the way now.

wierufhwre said...

I agree. I used to watch the Turtles every day when I was a kid, and I'd get all excited afterwards and jump around the house pretending I was a Turtle and practicing fake kung-fu. It really helped me let out my energy, and I didn't become violent because of it or anything like that. Fuck Veggie Tales.

Semaj said...

Good to see you drop by, Glitch!

I Still run around the house doing Kung-fu moves and sing the TMNT theme song. I think these kids growing up now will be messed up without Fighting Turtles and Robots.

Yeah, F' Veggie Tales!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47