Wednesday, January 02, 2008

7th heck

I’ve been tagged by PJ, so here are my 7 things about myself, which may be true, or not.

1. I’ve been in at least 4 very dangerous car crashes. I’ve walked away from all of them with very little after effects.

2. I’ve seen lava fairly close up. (I was disappointed. It was black, thick and very slow moving.) I want to see that fast moving stuff I saw on TV.

3. I’ve danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. It was fun.

4. I was a guest DJ for a popular local radio station: I took phone calls and was on the air. Another fellow student mentioned that I was single and looking for a date, remember this was on live broadcast radio across Louisville. Three to four single girls called in, wanting to speak to me (at age 16-17). Sorry, I’m not R-Kelly, folks. 18 and up for me… It’s good to know the teenagers like me though, because they certainly didn’t when I was a f’ing teenager.

5. I’ve met Scotty from Star Trek in person. He was a cool guy. I happened to be in the same store as William Shatner once. Despite him being my childhood hero, I didn’t go up to him to talk to him. I heard the horror stories of the way he treats fans and I didn’t want that shatter my view of Captain Kirk.

6. I’ve been on a few sea ships and I’ve never gotten seasick. I can’t seem to walk straight at nighttime, because the sea waves are bit rough during that time.

7. I’m secretly a superhero, who just happens to have shitty job as my cover personality.

Bonus : There's a picture of me somewhere on the Internet holding a baby, no joke.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Cool, thanks for playing along. I would expect a superhero like you not to have any serious problems after being in car crashes. Thank godness for that superness! (Were you like Superman - totally impervious - or like the cheerleader from Heroes - a quick healer?)

Semaj said...

I never made the connections, but that might be right. I'd love to discover I could fly.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47