Friday, January 04, 2008

50 Things I love about The Transformers: The Movie (31-35

31. The Junkions: These guys were great. They were robots made up of junk, living on a planet of junk. They watched TV shows and talked in TV speak. I thought it was a nice touch adding these crazy guys into the show and movie. Plus, they had the best theme song, "Dare To Be Stupid". BTW, Weird Al Yankovic will be voicing Wreck-Gar in the new series coming out this year.

32. Autobot Matrix of Leadership: Yeah, this came out of nowhere, and was never established on the show, but still I liked this concept of a matrix that would light their darkest hour. The Matrix would become important during the rest of the third and fourth seasons as well. The Matrix seems to turn a hothead young kid into an Emo leader robot.

33. Kup and The Dinobots: I really liked the scene in the ship between the Kup and the Dinobots. It was like an old grandfather telling his grandkids his old war stories. It was a nice moment between them. It would seem that Kup has a relationship with these guys, somewhere started between the 20-year gap.

34. The Quintesson Judges: This pretty much went over my head when I watched it as a little child. I didn’t get the jokes involving the show-trial. Now, I get it. I love that being guilty or innocent doesn’t matter, and you end up dying anyway. These guys would end with a huge role in the third season. They became major villains in the season. They also end up being the ones that created the transformers to begin with. I alway liked these villains.

35. Allicons and Sharkticons: People get these two confused and think the monster guys Kup and Hot Rod first encounter on Quintessa are Sharkticons. They’re not. They are Allicons. The Sharkticons are the ones in the pit.

____________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47