Saturday, January 05, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~A new remix for that stupid Soulja Boy song. My goodness I hate that Soulja Boy song. Sure, this one is crap too. Well, this didn't stop a very hot female Newscaster from doing the Soulja Boy dance on the air. Okay, besides vans crashing into news studios, I want to see more of this stuff from local news channels. Hell, I'll like to see FOX News do some dance move too.

~Well, Britney Spears has certainly reached a focal point in her life. It is only a matter of time before she attempts to kill herself or harm her children. Her sister is pregnant and she's going crazy, I am sure Britney's mother is proud of the way her kids have turned out. Someone needs to step up and help Britney real fast.

Believe me, I have a family member with a major substance abuse. So, I understand first hand what she's going through. If someone doesn't step up, she'll end up dead.

~You would be surprised by the stories people will openly express to me. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's this myspace/blog way of thinking. Not that I'm complaining because I enjoying listening to people's crazy stories.

~David Cross is a very funny guy, especially in writing. I think many people, including myself, came down on Jason Lee and David Cross for being in such a crap-film, yep Alvin and the Chipmunks. I just love his comeback to all the haters that came down on him, while I dont agree with it, I thought it was funny. Michael Cane said something similar about Jaws: The Revenge.

4 comments:

MC said...

I like David Cross and all, and I don't care if he takes a paycheck movie. What bothers me is what bothered the crew at the Onion... that he attacks every movie that he is in the sorta sucks. I would have far more respect for him if he just did the movie and then shut the fuck up about it. We'd all be hip that he did it for the money, and we wouldn't hold it against him, because people have to eat.

But by ripping so many movies he is in, he is hurting himself in the end... because would you hire someone you thought might say your movie was just a piece of crap paycheck role... I certainly wouldn't.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I was just going through his blog pages. He seems to be doing this a lot. He seems to go on and on about it, even afterwards about it. Though, I do find his latest rant pretty funny about it now.

But, I see your point.

PJ said...

That Camel Toe remix was hilarious, and that newscaster was very hot. Nice one.

About the Britney, well I just think it's funny that her mother's parenting book has been postponed indefinitely...

Semaj said...

I dont dance, but I'd dance with her.

I can't believe she thinks she can sell a parenting book. What was she thinking? Her entire family is a total mess. I guess she forgot that Britney doesnt even talk to her.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47