Monday, January 14, 2008

Juno

Juno

Since I have to write a complete review for this movie for class, I will give you a completely different type of review for the blog. Remember, I had to see this film for homework and write a review on it. So, like the Miami Vice review I did a while ago, I will interview myself for the review. (The other review will end up being like my normal format.)

Tell me about Juno?

About the character or the actual movie?

Here we go again. About the movie.

Great, right off the bat you’re being an asshole. Then again, you’re me and I you.

Yeah, you’re calling yourself an asshole.

Anyway, Juno is about a teenage girl that finds herself knocked up by a geek and considers giving her baby up for adoption. She finds the perfect couple for the job, or at least she thinks so.

So, did you like the movie?

Yep, I loved it. It has a witty heart, and the characters have some interesting things to say. With all the dirty talk, it has a charm about it. I think the message about adoption is something more un-fit mothers should consider. We need fewer Britney Spears in this world. Child rearing is important to how that child ends up.

Anything you hated about the film?

Well, the music wasn’t to my liking. I didn’t like many of the songs used in the movie. There were a few dead spots in the movie.

Was there anything else you’d like to add?

Yep, I think some people might go in thinking this is a chick flick, but it is not. The dialogue is great and the acting was wonderful. You’ll enjoy the movie. While I think it does help to have a loved one by your side when you see it. I went alone.

BTW, this was totally different than Knocked Up.

Hey, this interview went better than I thought it would go. Thanks.

No, thank you.

Grade: B+

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

you need therapy

"no he doesn't"

yes he does. now shut up and get back in the closet.

"ok"

Semaj said...

lol, thanks. Actually, both of 'us' thank you!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47