Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Thoughts (baby Thoughts)

I'm not a 'baby' person.

Random Thoughts

~Still the best song from Parappa the Rapper 2: Toast the buns and cook the patties and melt the cheese and French the fries. (Note the 'My buns are very toasty')

~I was in the mall with my friend with his baby child. We walked around the mall, while he held the baby. I wanted a pretzel hotdog, so we stopped at the pretzel shop. I stood in line while my friend held his baby. The next thing I knew, a very attractive black woman came up to us and started admiring the baby. I mean she was all into the baby. She talked to my friend and baby, but ignored me. Hey, I’m cute too, I just don’t poop in my pants when I damn well please.

After we left the shop, my friend looked over to me and said, “Don’t you want to hold the baby now?” He said it with a grin.

I came to the realization that she would have never even looked our way without the baby. For some reason, women flock to the guy with the baby. I’ll probably have to rent his child and go out on a hot babe spree, and try to get some numbers.

By the way, the pretzel hotdog was good.

~10 signs you’ll get lucky: Okay, I’m printing this page out right now. I would add having a baby in your arms to the list.

~I’ve been listening to the Bourne Identity soundtrack. I have to say that it’s been growing on me. Sometimes the techno stuff does hurt the music, but it is not that bad. It does have a bit of that Hans Zimmer feel to, given that John Powell was in Zimmer’s camp for a while. (Media Ventures and Remote Control) I do like the strings in the score with the mix of dance beat. You can read more here about him.

~The Samurai Frog is a far better writer than I, and he puts a great deal of thought into his posts. For the most part, he and I see things in completely different ways and I do disagree with many of his points of view. But, I’ve come to respect his views, because he makes some sound arguments. One such post is about his thoughts about the overall universe of Star Wars, Lucas and the SW fanboys.

I promise there aren’t any bare boobs in that post.

2 comments:

MC said...

It's sort of funny that you have to ensure that there are no breasts attached to SF's article.

Semaj said...

lol, yeah I didn't want anyone to worry about boobs flashing on screen at work or at school.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47