Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Rocky Series

The Rocky Series discussed by the Hollywood Saloon guys

Head over to this post and listen to the retro discussion of all the Rocky movies.

This is a very good overview of the entire series. I generally hated the series when I was young, but have come to really enjoy the series. The Rocky series shows us how a franchise can go off the deep end and find its creative way in the end with the last movie.

Make sure to download this podcast, and listen to it over a couple of days, because it is long but informative.

Here’s hoping they do an overview of the Rambo series.

Btw, I would have loved to have seen Mr. T in a cameo in Rocky Balboa. And the other side note is this movie did in fact end up being a hit for a worldwide gross of $155,363,331.

Rocky: "Yo, I'm just saying if Arnold can run for office, why can't I run for President?"

Girl: "I think that guy John Rambo has a better chance at becoming President, Rocky."

Rocky: "What?"

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47