Thursday, January 17, 2008

X-Files

New X-Files the movie II photos

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41035

As you probably already are aware, there is another X-Files movie coming out this July. I’ve stated before that I enjoyed the X-Files movie. I’ve come to enjoy it even more recently, so news of another movie just pleases me. Check the link out above for more.

I have to say Gillian Anderson looks great in the photos. She looks better than she did on the show. David Duchovny has had great career for the past few years, so he really didn’t need to return for the movie, but he did. And I respect him for that. (BTW, he’s been playing a lot of writer characters lately.)

2 comments:

Mayren said...

I keep hearing about this movie...

guess i'll head over to imdb for release dates etc. I did like the series.

Semaj said...

I think one of the problems this movie might have is this: Are there enough fans of the show to create enough buzz to make its money back?

They mentioned on the movieblog podcast that way back in the day Fox and Chris Carter went after any website that has photos of the show. This anger the fans, and is probably the reason the fan base is so small now.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47