Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will Smith getting jiggy with Scientology

Will Smith getting jiggy with Scientology

http://rantocracy.blogspot.com/2008/01/open-letter-to-will-smith.html

Head to MC’s blog and read his open letter to Will Smith.

I like Will Smith and I like a lot of his acting. I think he’s a charming man. And, he has one of the greatest rap songs of all times (Summertime). Plus, he’s had some major box office hits of late. The man was unstoppable…that is until Xenu got hold of him.

Yeah, Will Smith, the guy that’s killed more aliens in movies than anyone else, is becoming a member of the Super-Cult of Scientology. While I am open to pretty much all religions, I am bias of The Church of Scientology. I can’t stand these Scientologist types. I simply don’t trust them.

Then I read MC’s post about Big Willy switching to this silly science fiction cult. Jada Pinkett-Smith is a member, and I guess her arm pulling (nagging) has finally forced him to the dark side. If he starts behaving crazy and making stupid statements like that Hitler one, his career will start to dry up like Tom Cruise. Stay away from jumping on sofas, Will.

Please, Will, don’t star in Battlefield Earth II: The Cruising with Tom.

Who is next? William Shatner?

Further reading:

Here is a funny post connecting Will’s movie work with Scientology.

More info on Big Willy and Xenu

And this post is the reason I call Scientology BS

Xenu: “Screw you haters out there. I’m hanging with the Fresh Prince. Ya feel me?”

4 comments:

PJ said...

I thought it was inevitable when he started hanging out with Tom Cruise, but in other news I really like that first pic (he looks yummy).

Semaj said...

It would seem Tom likes converting people into his cult. He ended up getting his cousin (the guy who plays Ethan on Lost) into his group.

Mayren said...

no dear god no....

Semaj said...

Yeah, we'll now get him acting crazy and jumping on chairs and shaking people. He'll start making statements that make no sense.

Why, Will, why?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47