Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Berry wants a Bigger part in X3, and I want a bigger Sandwich

Oh, my. She is F’ing hot.

I discovered this movie site about X3 from a message board.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3397

Comment: Halle Berry came aboard the X-Men 3 movie after a few conditions were met about her character.

(("I suffered through the two movies where die-hard fans would come up to me and say, 'How come you let them make Storm wimp out all the time?'" she says. "As if I have any control. Last time I asked them to let Storm do something more than drive the plane, and she drove the plane. Storm is a formidable fighter in the comic books; she has a cape and can fly.))

Hey Halle, X-men has always been a group picture. It’s not Halle Barry Starring in X3. Why should your damn part be any bigger? And, quite frankly, you weren’t that good as Storm anyway. Go F’ yourself, buddy.

There were always reports of her not getting along with the Director Bryan Singer on the set. And her being upset with him all the time. Well, now she can pull her star power and build on her terrible role. People forget that she was very hands-on on the set of Catwoman. We all know how that movie turned out.

Just more crappy news coming from X3 set. There’s just a lot of bad buzz.

I would just like to say, Halle Berry if you feel upset about me bashing you, please call me sometime. I would love to discuss it with you Day or Night, perhaps over dinner and night on the town with me…

4 comments:

Paul Tackett said...

You wanna know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? She realizes she's a crappy actor who needs to step down to make room for much more talented people.

Semaj said...

Agreed. Sadly she does have more star-power now more than ever.

wierufhwre said...

She gets +1 point from me for her steamy role in Swordfish. Other than that, I've never been too impressed with Halle Barry beside the fact that she's good-looking.

Semaj said...

Agreed, she doesnt really stand out as good Actress. But she is pleasing to look at. Her role in X-men just didn’t stand out for me. But, you’re both right one hot lady.

Don’t forget about her scene in Monster’s Ball, wow.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47