Monday, August 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

In this Alexander scene, can you see the woman's face in the Mountains. Pretty cool CGI effect.

Random Thoughts

~Well, School starts today. I just hope I can straighten up the payment issues at school, because I really want to take these classes this year.

~I really enjoyed the last Episode of Six Feet Under. There’s no way there will be a spin off.

~I watched 40-year-old-virgin. I really liked the movie a great deal. I will try to get a review up soon. Of course, people in the theater acted like complete asses. Why must people talk in the theater. They have no shame.

~I watched the director’s cut of Alexander. The movie has major problems, and has very little focus. It’s not as bad as reviewers say it is, but man is there some problems.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47