Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Spam da Blog!

Internet Spam is the worst isn’t it? I swear we seem to get bombard with it everyday. Our e-mail mailboxes somehow are always filled with this crap. I often wonder if there is any Spam that’s worth buying, then I realize how dumb their products are.

Blog Spamming is the new thing that is growing increasingly big nowadays. Have you ever written an incredible piece of Blog text that you hoped somebody would comment on it? It was so well written that it brought a warm smile to your face. You publish it and go to bed, dreaming of sweet comments filling up your Comment Box. You wake up and check your blog. Like a lighthouse in a foggy night, you see a comment in your Comment Box, so you open it to read…

Anonymous said...

Blogs are cool and found yours. good
stuff. its boring but premature ejaculation is what im
into. Check me out for premature ejaculation
if ya like take care

This was in my box last week; the fart-knocker hit me with this one. I do like how he don’t find a natural way to move into the premature ejaculation talk. He simply jumps right in. What an idiot!

(Check me out for Premature Ejaculation)

I don’t want to check you out for that. What are you a freak or something? That’s just sick.

Anonymous said...

Envisioning RSS as a Web 2.0 platform
RSS began its life as a really simple way for content providers to syndicate their content and for content consumers to subscribe to their favorite providers.
Im feeling this blog! I have to bookmark you,
definitely! I have a cash advance kansas city site that is a great resource for cash advance kansas city

Come and check it out if you get time.

This one just simply put me to sleep. Get a real job, buddy.

"I blog because I find a lot of interesting sites in the course of my travels"
american baked cheesecake recipe

Now, I am not sure what the first part has to do with cheesecake, hell I hate cheesecake. STFU!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

To avoid this, I had to make my comments section require a Blogger login. Stinks for folks who don't want to bother, but after deleting 70 Spams in one post, it was time.

Semaj said...

I understand, I might do that once I hit the 70 threshold. The spam hasnt been that bad until now.

Anonymous said...

where i get more info?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47