Monday, August 15, 2005

My name is NOT Marky-Mark!
Someone give this guy a lawnmower blade, please

Random Thoughts

~I decided to rent and Sling Blade for the first time ever. I’m enjoying this movie, even though all the people in the movie talk very slow and think slow, loved the ending.

~A good friend invited me over to his house for food and hanging out with friends. Interesting night, all around.

~I watched The Four Brothers Sunday and enjoyed the movie. But I got really pissed off with this jackhole in the crowd, talking on the cell phone, what a dumb ass.

~I got FF-X2 for only 10 dollars. Hurrah for me!

~Over There isn’t doing too good in the ratings. Then again news people know that talking about the war and death causes lower ratings, so networks don’t talk about it as much. We seem to be ignoring the fact that our loved ones are dying over there. It’s too distressing I guess, so we switch to Amazing Race.

~I had a meeting with my writing teacher Saturday. Hopefully, after the next class session, I’ll have enough pages to send out an agent.

End

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47