Friday, November 28, 2014

Star Wars Episode VII teaser

Star Wars Episode VII teaser
Well, you knew I had to talk about it!
Okay, you have me hook, line and sinker, JJ. I am really looking forward to this movie. It feels like a cross between the prequels and the sequels. There isn't much to the teaser, but it certainly gives a glimpse into the kind of movie it is going to be. The trailer clearly has the prequel vibe with the editing, but the designs look more sequel-ish.
When you see that opening desert shot, you know you're getting a Star Wars film. From what I can tell, the two main characters will be a black guy (the storm trooper) and a woman (the woman on the hover bike). 
-The Storm Trooper uniforms are a bit different and a cross between the clone troopers and the original designs.
-X-Wings flying through a planet on water: Cool shot. And we get to see the updated design of the ships.
-Familiar Sound Effects: We get the X-Wing and TIE Fighters sounds. The trailer has amazing sound effects. It might be the best sounding trailer I've seen.
-John Williams Score: Is this new material? Yep, Star Wars Twitter confirmed that this is Williams new score. I am really looking forward to Williams score. I am not sure he's finish scoring this movie though. JJ is really into getting his scores right.
-Millennium Falcon: It's been updated too a bit. Look, it's been 30 years since Return of the Jedi and the ship has taken a beating. I love this shot. 
 
 How will he become a good guy considering he works for the other side?  
_______________________________________________________________
 This feels like a Prequel shot.  I am fine with it. 
___________________________________________________________


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47