Thursday, May 09, 2013

Why do I like this dance video so much?


Why do I like this dance video so much?
Man, those are some short shorts. Yeah, they're skilled too at dancing. I know they're professional dancers, but can you book them for birthday parties? All jokes aside, they are pretty damn sexy.
I guess one commenter put it nicely in their comment section. And, I got a laugh out it. From PrinceEriya ((Seriously why do you girls even bother wearing clothes anymore? Your shorts kept getting shorter, the dancers always get "sexier" than the original and now you can almost see your shorts. Jesus Christ, you aren't even being respected for your talent anymore. So I'm gonna be the "Gay" that unsubscribes, not that it matters anyway. You have thousands of old perverts that are here with there Asian girl fetish. Congrats Waveya. ))
I always like when someone leaves a comment saying “why” they unsubscribed. Uh, I don't think they care. You're entitled to your own opinion, but why did you post this video? Ulala is a sex symbol, I know because I am a huge Space Channel 5 fan. How many times does the camera in the game pan up her skirt for a panty shot? She's not only a strong female character, but she is also a sex symbol too in the same manner as you complained about these girls in the video.
Yes, she wears this outfit in the game and does dances just like the ones in the video above!
Your argument doesn't hold water or soda.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47