Monday, May 20, 2013

Random Things

Random Things
~Ankle Brace: You know you're getting older when you have to buy a brace for a part of your body. I had to buy one for my ankle because an old injury is starting to give me discomfort. The brace does work well when I sleep or when I ride my bicycle.


~I watched Star Trek Into Darkness. I haven't gotten around to a review yet, but I really liked it. I'm not sure if I like it better than the first movie. I watched it in 3D and I kind of regret that a bit. I will have a review sometime this week. I am not sure when.
Yes, Farrah, that's where babies come from.
~Farrah Abraham: This is what fame has come to? Doing sex tapes on purpose and then “pretending” to leak them is perfectly okay now? Usually people go from being in a sex tape to a reality show. But, not this girl. She did the tape after being on TV. And, the funny thing is she's not even that hot, yet she's getting all this press for being a sex symbol. Hasn't she learned from Montana Fishburne? Where is her career now? Nowhere. This Farrah is not a good person, given all the interviews I've seen her in.
~Speaking of Montana Fishburne, you can read her “insightful” tweets on her twitter page. Brilliant commentary, Montana.



~Justin Bieber Booed: It looks like elements of the crowd at the Billboard Music Awards Show booed Bieber. Just because you're 19 years old doesn't mean anything, Justin. No one is going to take you seriously because you're supposed to be a flash in the pan. You're music is shit, but it is held up by teenage girls. The racing around town and spitting on people doesn't help. The stupid tattoos and taking your shirt off constantly isn't helping either. Why is this guy still winning awards? This guy is a prick.

Fellowship of Clowns
~Dennis Rodman, please shut the f' up. Rodman, please stop. Somehow, a washed-up basketball player is taking credit for talks in North Korea. The sad thing is this; Rodman will probably get that American out of North Korea just so they can make Obama look bad. I do love that he takes credit for NK putting missiles back into storage. Dude, just take credit for Double Team and Simon Sez.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47