Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Random Stuff


Random Stuff
~Chris Brown and Rihanna have split up: I remember reading that there were rumors of Chris and Rihanna planning on getting engaged. Nothing pleases me more than to know these two train wrecks won't be merging together and spawning a screwed up kid. How can she get back with someone that has literally beaten her face in.
~Boston Strong: Some sports fan decided to be cute with a “Toronto Stronger” sign. This happened during the Boston Bruins and Maple Leaf game. Too soon dude. It seems sports fans get a pass every time they do something stupid. They're allowed to dress up in stupid outfits and never get called out for it. Nerds do it and they get mocked. Anyway people from both sides of the team made it be known they didn't approve of the sign. I am not really outraged with the sign more with the stupid nature of sports fans and their reaction to games and other teams. It really doesn't matter who wins in the end. I didn't make a big deal with U of L winning did I? What I love about the picture is note the black guy to the right with the nicely permed hair. I mean a woman would be jealous.
~Reckless Drivers: Have you ever noticed the people that are most reckless behind the wheel are the ones without car insurance? To of the people I know that have been in a car wreck had accidents with people without insurance. You would think you'd be more careful without the insurance.
~Charles Ramsey new autotune star: Remember what I said earlier about the news getting the most strange and outrageous people to interview. I think we found our new Dodson. “We eat ribs.”


You have to listen to the 911 call too. This is the best. I also like that he gets into it with the 911 guy.
remixes

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47