Saturday, May 04, 2013

Twirking (Twerking) will get you in trouble...


Twirking (Twerking) will get you in trouble...
From the Urban Dictionary, ((A rapid up and down motion of the rear/ass/booty intended to be sexually provocative. Usually practiced by a female, often in close proximity to a male's crotch area.))
I like twirking, I don't do it, but these teens shouldn't have done it on school grounds. Back my high school, we would have gone out of our mind if we witnessed our fellow female students doing this. My goodness things have changed. Sex and sexual dances seems to be more open today with teens. Teens even know how to give lap dances and they're not even strippers.
So how does one twerk it (Twirk)?
33 students were suspended for this shitty music video and they aren't allowed to walk on grad day or attend prom. I'd say that's more of a reward than a punishment. I would have been over the moon (bad pun) if the school told me not go to social events. If they were all 18, there isn't much they can do outside of the suspension. And, feel free to bounce your booty all you want outside of school.
I'm sure their parents are proud. From NBC Sandiego.com, ((Some of the parents claim their daughters thought they were helping a classmate with a school project and were not aware the video would include offensive music or be made available online. ))
Come on, where did you think it was going to show up? Like I said, I am okay with Twirking but it is shocking that so many high school students know how to do it. Back in the day we just had the Butterfly or the Cabbage Patch.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47