Random Things


Random Things
~I've been reading the spoilers from Star Trek Into Darkness: I've been impressed with some of the lore they've incorporated into the reboot/alt-time line. I really like the DS9 connection. I am someone that has no problem reading or hearing spoilers. I really don't see why people get upset with being spoiled. Maybe it is because I am sort of detached due to being a writer.
~Wolverine done in 70s style: It is looking like X-Men: Days of Future Past is shaping up to be a nice movie. I guess Wolverine will show up in this movie plus his own movie. I am really looking forward to these two movies in the X-Men universe.
~About that Brave Princess makeover: I can see why people are a little upset over the makeover. Hollywood has been skinny-ing up women for a long time. Didn't they slim-down J-Lo's butt for a poster in one of her movies? I didn't bother watching Brave. I also didn't know that one director was fired before bringing in a new one. You can actually see a bit of Brenda Chapman in the design of Merida. The kicker is Chapman left Pixar and went to Lucasfilms and now that has come under the Disney banner too. Crap.
~Crazy or dumb? Woman gets arrested on a plane for singing badly. You have to give her credit for singing after getting handcuffed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter Coffin. WTF?

Lori Vallow Guilty...

The Curious Case of Jim Bakker Part 1 of 2 (BIH)