Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Marvel's Agents of Shield

Marvel's Agents of Shield
Why is this and (24) the only shows I am looking forward next season? I love the fact that this tied directly into the Marvel movie universe. Could this show give Network TV a shot in the arm? Probably, but I still think these Networks are doomed.
As long as they have strong plots and good character development, I will watch this show. If they decide to take the CSI or L&O style, I'm not going to even bother.
-He lives: I was a little confused about seeing Agent Coulson show up as a series regular given that he died in The Avengers. We can chalk this up to Super Hero logic. How many characters have died only to come back later? I always liked his character in the movies because he felt like a every man guy.
-Luke Cage ?: Well at least it isn't Nic Cage. Right? I am not sure if this is Luke Cage or not. He's the guy jumping from the building.
-Heroes II?: After watching that trailer, I am getting the vibe of Heroes (first season) with this show. I kind of hope so. Here's hoping that they can keep the show on track unlike Heroes during the second season.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47