Sunday, May 12, 2013

Maxim's Hot List (2013)


Okay, she may be stupid for getting back with Sir Beats A Lot, but she is very hot. IMO
Miley Cyrus is their number one. 
What in Thor's hammer made them pick her? There is nothing attractive about this woman. She beat the likes of Olivia Wilde, Johansson, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Vanessa Hudgens, Upton, JLH, Jennifer Lawrence and Gomez. All of these women are way hotter than Cyrus. Heck, Cyrus shouldn't even be on the list. Did her people force her to be number one at knife-point? Does anyone even find her sexy or hot?
Below are a few others worth noting...


Another confusing one is Elisha Cuthbert and she is number 10. I find Cuthbert cute, but what has she been in recently?
Christina Hendricks is 22: This fine lady should be much higher on the list. I am sorry.  Hendricks, call me.  
Taylor Swift : Wow, and I thought Cyrus was a bad choice. I guess it is only fitting that she is posted at number 13. She is as plain as they come. You will never ever...be number one.  
Cameron Diaz : Really? Is this the late 90s or the mid 2000s? Nope. I really didn't find her that attractive back then either.
This is also the ending to The Sopranos.  
I will give them credit for making Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend make the “69” position. Very funny, actually. I don't think most of the women on the list would want to be in that “position”.
Ke$ha : Really, Maxim? Again, why is she on the list?  I didn't even bother finding a picture of her.  
Wait, Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are both on this list. Now I am confused. Aren't they the same person, just from different universes?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47