Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Governor Schwarzenegger talks

Arnold: “Listen, Skynet can solve our budget problems. All we have to do is bring it online.”

News reporter: “That won't solve our alien Predator problem.”

Arnold: “That's why I brought in Danny Glover for that.”

__________________________________

Governor Schwarzenegger discussing questions from Digg users.

http://digg.com/dialogg/Arnold_Schwarzenegger_1?FC=UATDRB3

I found his answers pretty amusing. I like his bashing of Red Sonja kind of funny.

His little jab at Limbaugh is funny

BTW, the interview lady is very attractive. Cute smile.

I do like some of Arnold stances on issues, but not everything. He makes sense sometimes.

I'm surprised no one asked him about his Japanese ads. His Best Roles Ever.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47