Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rap Chop Even More remixes (and a strange Billy Mays video) (And what is Love)

Rap Chop Even More remixes (and a strange Billy Mays video)

I'm really enjoying people morphing this song into strange remixes

C-Storm remix

Comment: This one reminds me of Mega Man for some reason. It sounds like something out of a NES game.

One Hand Remix

It's easy, one hand and Chop, Chop, Chop. Should have been longer.

Billy Mays and Lazytown remix: I think might be truly be inappropriate, but what the hell...

Make sure to watch this guy playing the Haddaway 'What is love?' on the piano: It is pretty good. I didn't think you could take a dance-heavy song into a piano song. I guess I was wrong.

6 comments:

MC said...

Did you see Billy Mays on Conan yesterday... he is as annoying in an interview as he is on those com/informercials.

Semaj said...

No, now I have to see if I can find a clip.

I guess he kept yelling during the interview and probably wore a blue shirt.

MC said...

Projecting... not yelling...

Of course, Conan got a good shot in re: his nemesis.

Semaj said...

now, I have to watch it.

MC said...

Now this is getting creepy... according to Samuraifrog's blog, Billy Mays died too.

Semaj said...

yeah, I started getting traffic for Google image for Billy Mays. I'll need to do a post about it too.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47