Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

This drink was evil.
___________________________

Random Thoughts

~Miss California Carrie Prejean lost her crown: At first, I felt Perez Hilton ambushed her. But, then she kept showing up on talk shows and started to become the ‘face’ of the anti-gay marriage groups. Like Perez asking those questions, that’s not the reason she was crowned to begin with. Now, Trump and others have taken away her crown, and she is trying to say it was political. If they have documents to back up their claims, she's S' out of luck.

~What is up with Rihanna and her damn umbrella? Is she dating the Penguin?

~Venezuela bans Coke Zero?: They say there are ‘unspecified dangers to health’. Uh, it’s called Coke Zero. I'm no conservative, but what the hell is Hugo doing here?

~Remember that Topless Coffee Shop?: Someone brunt down his Topless shop and now he's still serving out of his tent. While I don’t think hot freaking coffee and topless chicks is a good combination, he does have a right to own a place where adults can go. (What happens when someone spills the cup, ouch?) Whoever burnt this place down felt like they needed to force their morals on everyone else. It's not your job, buddy.

~I had an encounter with a tick last week. I was on a deep bike trail, and stopped to rest for a second and take in the amazing sights. I looked down at my shoe and discovered a tick climbing on my shoe. I quickly flicked it off.

~KFC may drop the Colonel?: So, they're going for a young hip facebook type. Does that make sense? It's this new age ad people that think you can throw out established icons that pisses me off to no end.

~Chastity Bono is going to become a man: Okay, I fully support gay marriage and equal gay rights, but a sex change for a woman that was in fact born a woman just feels wrong to me. To me it is a way to change your status of being gay and the so called stigma for social conservatives. Can't a lesbian be one without the kooky sex change? How does the Gay and Lesbian community really feel about sex changes?

I'm a pretty open kind of guy, but I'm just a little confused.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47