Thursday, June 18, 2009

Artie Lange on Joe Buck Show

Artie Lange on Joe Buck Show

I don’t know what the heck is The Joe Buck Show, but I’m a little perplexed. I’m not sure what all the controversy is about. The show is on HBO. This is the same network that has Real Sex and comedy specials. Why would you even have Artie Lange on a Sports show anyway. It's not like he's the most athletic guy.

Part of me knows the Joe Buck show was a mess, but Mr. Lange didn’t help matters. He just seemed to throw out random remarks and wouldn’t show up. This is the Artie I’m not a fan of. I like the more honest Artie that talks about his life and stories about screwing up his life.

Sadly, this is just another chapter under seeing him fall off the deep end.

Here is the incident reviewed with Howard Stern.

Parts 1, 2, and 3

Here are some clips on Chris Russo and Artie seems to argue with him. Despite the shouting, I have side with Russo. (here they are)

HBO is ripping away all videos related to the outburst everywhere.

Side Note: Adam Carolla did a podcast with Artie.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47