Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Nostalgia Critic takes on Sidekicks: Whoa, I remember this Chuck Norris movie. Why is this kick dreaming about Chuck Norris all the time? This movie is bad. Joe Piscopo plays the villain? Piscopo and Norris in the same movie? Offsetting the Piscopo and Norris characters is Winnie Cooper, and she’s playing the same character. So when you mix The Wonder Years with The Karate Kid, you get this movie.

~So Jon and Kate Gosselin have an very important announcement to make soon: What? Are they baking cookies. Something tells me it's going to be about their divorce. Somehow, they extend their reality show around it I bet. Ah, the reality show curse is in full effect.

~Digital Underground on The Arsenio Hall Shoe. I really like this group. It's time for this group to make a comeback. I guess Tupac Shakur made his appearance between the first album and their ep release. Sadly, it looks like the group disbanded last year.

~Bruno gets some re-shoots: Cinemablend.com is saying the studio and director are caving in to some people within the gay community that say the movie has crossed the line. From what I gathered, the movie more or less makes more fun of straight people and the way they feel around gay people. But I could be wrong. I'm not sure what to think about this because, I'm not that interested in seeing this movie, and I can't bring myself to see Borat.

~The RIAA wants $80,000 per song?: In a case that's been going on since 2007, they've re-upped the sum to 1.92 million. When you take a mother to court, you're not winning over any fans. First off, RIAA, start making better albums. Stop shoving this robotic Britney Spears crap down our ears. And telling us this manufactured crap is music. When you actually put care into your product, some people will be willing to pay for it.

~Twilight Fans prove again they're crazy and this time by trying to kill one of the actors. Doesn't sound like a smart fellow when he attempts to flee fans by running across a busy street filled with cabs. I don't remember Harry Potter fans driving their actors to do harm to themselves. I guess that's one way to get a taxi.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47