Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Heidi Montag/Al Roker feud: On Earth, we all scream.

The Heidi Montag/Al Roker feud?

Who the heck are Montag and Pratt again?

Can someone really have a feud with the lovable bear named Roker? Somehow, the major D-bag Spencer Pratt and the empty Montag have done the impossible; Make Roker a villain worthy of the Joker or Luthor.

Make sure to watch the interview here. I found it pretty amusing myself. I really liked how Roker called Spencer out on his BS and then sort of makes fun of one of the Baldwins. I'm sure Roker was a little angry that he was even forced to interview these 15-minuters.

E! online has their rather humorous response.

(("People keep on referring to this weatherman like I'm supposed to know who he is," Spencer told Usmagazine.com. "So, a shout-out to Weatherman, who I guess got to even hang out with us this morning. I actually thought we were hanging out with one of those people they get off the street, like one of those fan-type things."

"This weather guy was definitely out of line, and he should stick to predicting cloudy days," Heidi continued. "Maybe someone rained on his little parade."))

This sounds like talking points to me. Feels like someone is feeding them talking points. “Keep mentioning that he's a weatherman to belittle him.” I'm sure they're squeezing this for all they can just to keep in the news.

Picking a fight with Roker is just stupid.

Then it gets better. Heidi claims that Roker hates women. WTF?

(("Please do not be rude to women in the future," she said. "Please do not be rude to me. Please watch your tone, especially if you have a mother or a wife or a daughter. I don't think that they would appreciate you talking to them like that." ))

But, it's okay for your hubby to act like an ass to people too? And, don't even try to make a villain out of Roker. Just admit you got owned by Al Roker on national TV, and disappear.

Getting beat down by Roker is like getting your ass kicked by the damn Care Bears.

Because of this interview, I have a whole new respect for Al Roker. I never thought I could say that.

Roker response to their attack.

Spencer and Heidi have a moment with TMZ over the incident. I can't believe these two.

BTW, Heidi, how's that singing career going? Check out her shitty music (one more drink). It sounds like Heidi's auto tune was auto tuned. It's crap.

But, there was another Higher video too. When Britney Spears out sings you, it is time to hang it up.

Side Note: Everything about this couple seems manufactured. They keep mentioning their 'couple' name 'Speidi'. They mentioned that would rather be back on The Hills on another reality show! Once the media moves on, this relationship won't last.

2 comments:

MC said...

I agree... if you got schooled by Al Roker, something is wrong with YOU.

Semaj said...

lol, you better believe their PR team was like, "Listen we have to spin this in some positive way, because you just got owned by Roker."

the whole thing funny as hell. I need to do a update.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47