Monday, June 15, 2009

Comfort Wipe: Holy Crap it is real.

Think of it as a toothbrush for your butt.
__________________

Comfort Wipe?

Uh, where’s Billy Mays or Vince? I wonder why these pitchmen legends don't want anything to do with this? Maybe because it's dumber than even their products.

So, this is real? I didn’t believe it. Well, look here it is and it's real!

I have a few problems with this Comfort Wipe.

1. Do we really need an invention that helps us wipe our own Asses? Did cavemen use sticks with leaves wrapped around them? Are we so lazy that wiping our own asses is a problem now?

2. Having Attractive women in the ad talking about the disadvantages of wiping won’t make me buy it that much faster....Or having a fat guy telling me he has problems reaching his butt doesn't help.

3. 19.99? I could make one of these in my own place using duct tape and a stick. But, why would I want to? I guess we should be happy they didn't call it the “Reach Around”.

People don't need waste money on this crap, literally.

Do you want to know more? (yes, that was a Starship Troopers thing.)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47