Friday, June 19, 2009

Neve Campbell will not do Scream 4

Neve Campbell will not do Scream 4

I've changed my mind about another Scream movie, and I'd love to see the producers take the film into making fun of the Rebooting storyline, by claiming that this is a new trilogy that the killer is starting up.

From Peter Sciretta at Slash Film,

((Don’t expect series star Neve Campbell to return as Sidney Prescott in Scream 4. Series screenwriter Kevin Williamson, who is developing the script for the first part of a new trilogy, has revealed on twitter that Campbell has turned down an offer to return in the next installment.))

I am a little shocked by this news because I thought she stated earlier that she was up for a new Scream movie. Campbell career hasn’t really taken off after the Scream franchise. There was a period between 2001 and 2007 that looked like her career was completely dead.

Hey, I guess it is her choice to make.

If the script is clever enough, I think she should reconsider. Like I said, if the new series attempts to have the kill force a so called ‘reboot’ of the murders, I think the movie will be entertaining.

Side note: I had the biggest crush on Campbell between the Scream movies and Wild Things.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47