Friday, March 06, 2009

What is a Broho?

Broho: A term I've never heard of...

I ran across this term when surfing through the Urban Dictionary and I got a kick out it.

Read on

((A girl version of a Bro. Loves Lifted Trucks. Wears clothes like Metal Mulisha, SRH, Hustler, and etc. There hair is usually more than one color. Most likely has a bandana in there hair. Shops at No Fear, Outhouse, Tillys. Listens to Rock/Rap type of music. Usually has a naval peircing. Usually Lives in So Cal. ))

There's even a better definition in this video here.

I find it amusing that you can find the types she describes in nearly 80% of the Myspace pages.

So, having too much eyeliner and with a stray-on tan with a crocked hat are key ways to ID one of these lost souls. Then there's the pouting in pictures that really pisses me off.

Here's some more information.

I never knew what to call them before, but now I know, and knowing is half the battle. While they are annoying, they are a slight step above Emo chicks.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

omg Broho

it's funny cause i live in So.Cal.

Semaj said...

So, have you encountered a few of these folks? I've seen a couple of Bros and Brohos around here in Louisville.

Mayren said...

i have seen these types. it's funny

Semaj said...

CA seems to be the where the Founding Bro-fathers are located at.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47